Friday, July 4, 2008

Almost done...

Happy 4th everyone! (Now that I've said that)
So a lot has happened this week and more is still to come. I will be blogging the wedding next week some time. But here are some pictures of what has happend thus far.
The most important being MY TOE! I stubbed it (which I do a lot) but it has never discolored in this manner nor hurt for so long. Woe is me. It was also my poor pregnant toe. Some of you might understand that others will not. I will explain only to those who wish to hear it so call me.


Next on the list is Shelli's wedding cake. Andrea and Shelli made it yesterday after the FUNeral. I thought it turned out beautifully. Good job ladies and some day you just might make one for me and Trevor (or Johnny, I choose in the end.)



This one one of the good moments of the FUNeral (there were many!) My dad was helping Levi tie his tie so it didn't hang down to his knees. By the way it was a red pencil tie from the 80's and he was wearing a CIA pin on it...that's my boy!


This is T-I-M, that's spells Tim and those are the first three letters of his name, and my newist nephew Ian-or Ivan the terrible as Mavis likes to call him. At any family gathering the youngest of the children are mauled. It has been no different for poor Ian. He was so good though as we passed him every 5 min to someone new. But who couldn't help holding and terrorizing young yoda baby (or Jack Jack if you've seen The Incredibles!)



And to end this blog entry I will give you one of my favorite quotes from after the FUNeral. Levi came up to the dinner table and I quote said "I captured Haillee (his 5 year old sister) and she turned around and bit me in the rear end. And it hurt!" That is my family for ya! Good luck Tyler you may just want to rethink us!:)
Here is a picture of the biting princess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess its better to be a k-fish then a dork-fish

Christy said...

i love the cake! good job!! if i would have known you were the cake makin' extrodinaire - i would have called you a year ago to do mine!!

i am still laughing about your damn miserable grandma :) how cute - i love her already!! it reminds me of J's grandpa wanting to drown his damn dirty self :) comic relief from grandparents all around :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

You can't just throw out words like pregnant toe and not explain what it means. I think this subject requires another post. It looks painful..