Sunday, July 27, 2008

Count 'em, two posts today! I'm making up for lazy days.

Besides the post for Hellbot's wedding here are the fun times barbie pictures from our Trenton Town Pioneer Day Celebration! I'm too lazy to talk about each one, but I can say that next year the Davis' are going to be IN the parade! Mavis said that we should do the Wizard of Oz, only because I think he wants me to be the witch...All I have to say is that if I'm the witch then he is the Scarecrow! Oh well we shall see. Enjoy!
P.S. I love being from a small town!
P.P.S. I would not have posted the picture of Randall with a bruise on his chin (he got it from trying to permenatly atatch a foam cup to his chin) but he tipped me over in my chair. So he deserves it. Also the Hippity Hop was awesome! And I got to wear the drunk goggles! YAY!












4 comments:

Shellianne said...

I swear I'm the best hippity hopper EVER! (well, except for all those people who beat me.)

Anonymous said...

Awh... I totally miss that.

Christy said...

i love your pictures of shelli's wedding - i was sad i missed it! i also love your picture of randall...he is our ward mission leader and conveniently i am a ward missionary - so i am pretty sure he will hear about it :) ha ha!!

i may have to move to trenton - i love the small town parades!!

Rachel said...

Yes, I am one of those people who beat shelli.......and more importantly Tyler! hehe
The Trenton 24 is like Christmas to me! GOOD TIMES