Saturday, July 12, 2008

So, its Saturday, I had to work and now I'm bored. I was also bored the other day (nothing new) and so since I still have Skrievie's camera I decided to go up to second dam and take pictures. I also took pictures from a look-out on the Island. Sadly I was taking pictures when a couple in love tried to steal my place. They had to find somewhere else to dream about their future together. I then went to the Temple to take some pics. I wish I had a tripod-nathan-so that they would not have turned out fuzzy. Oh well it's still a pretty sight! Hope your all having some fun times!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I didn't realize you were so talented at picture taking! I also remember the toilet papering and girls camp with you. Also when we slept over at your house waking up (it seemed really early, I don't actually remember what time it was) to read scriptures with all of you.
oh, and yw softball, I don't know why I don't remember the other sports, just softball! :)