Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ten years....TEN YEARS...TEN........YEARS!!!!

Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.

1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
I’m married to myself for LIFE! Does that count.

2.Did you car pool to school?
I think I did my senior year. Just because all of my junior friends had cars!

3.What kind of car did you have?
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Is that some sort of joke! The only car that I got was when I graduated. It was a rusted out 80 something truck and three months after my parents gave it to me they took it back and I had to buy my own rusted out dreamboat. I did get to drive the milk smelling van tan when I was a good girl.

4. What kind of car do your drive now?
PEEKAY GOLDENROD! My one and only love!

5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)?
Probably knitting a sweater with my braces-ya I’m supa cool!

6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
Well, I finally ditched the sweater braces, but not much about me social life has evolved since then.

What kind of job did you have in high school?
Let me take you back, back before truckers wore shirts, or deodorant, or had teeth, or shaved. Back when they thought that hitting on 16 year-old girls were okay. I had the life, the dream, the job of all jobs. I totally was the Grain Girl for the TRENTON FEED CO-OP! Ya, four years baby. Four years I got hit on by nasty, dirty (both mind and body), old men. It was AWESOME! I took grain samples and told those big lugs where to go. My favorite was when someone ran into my ladder and so it was bent and coming off of the wall and I still had to “cowboy up” and risk life and limb to get the sample. Fun time. Fun times.

8.What do you do now?
I'm a mom and I do hair on the side.-LOLA! So I stole this outline from a fiends website and I forgot to change this answer. I bet you didn't know I was a mom AND did hair! Funny times.

9.Were you a party animal?
Well, animal sounds about right. I don’t think I was a vegetable or a mineral, but the test results haven’t come in yet. I’ll let you know.

10.Were you considered a flirt?
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH! Ya, I was a flirt. I flirted with social disaster EVERY DAY!

11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Oh baby was I?! I played the viola for 4 years, practiced about five times. Then in 9th and 10th I was in Choir. I like to try and sing the Spanish lyrics whenever possible. I’m not sure music is my calling. Or maybe it’s just the social interaction thing again.

12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I’m a good girl I am!

13. Can you sing the fight song?
Oh. Sad day. It is lost to me, BUT never fear I do still know the USU fight song. My favorite part was “show me the true blooded Aggie from Utah who doesn’t love the place where the sage brush grows!”

14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
The ones that didn’t expect me to answer questions or care about higher education. Although Mrs. Lethem did keep my book report for “The Pirate and His Lady.” I made a 3D ship model with legos and cowboys.

15. Where did you sit during lunch?
As far away as possible from the jock, the theater junkies (Thespians), and really anyone else who had a life.

16. What was your school's full name?
Sky View High School

17. What was your school mascot?
Bobcat-grrrrrrrrr-be aggressive got to be aggressive. Got to aggreefjeifeifjels….

18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
You know it! I loved being in the duct tape gang, the Trenton gang, the Yemenite gang, and whatever gang I decided to start yo! Actually no. I much prefer to live the life that I have now.

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
IT WAS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TO STINKING LONG! If I could go back I would totally skip it and just get my diploma in the mail. Not worth the time and energy. We did take a hand held wheel of fortune game and some jolly ranchers to somewhat entertain us, but the only thing I really recall is that I twisted every strand from my cap tassel till it looked like a squiggly ball. I had three by the way. Stupid Jostens.

20.Who did you take to prom Senior year?
Brandon something, no….wait it’ll come to me…Brennen. Yep his name was Brennen and I was his pity date.

21. Did you have fun at Prom?
Oh sure. We were late for everything. I did miss the promenade and we only had time to take pics and dance one dance. Then it was over. Oh well. I enjoyed it.

22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
No deal. I think he married his high school sweetheart and I’m sure they have lots of babies by now.

23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Who knows. Maybe it will be like Grosse Point Blank. If so then YES!

24.Do you still talk to people from school?
Some. It’s fun to catch up and see what they are up to.

Okay - now your turn. What do you remember?

So I left this picture for last because I wanted to reward all of you who read the whole thing. Yes. It's true I was and still am the hottest thing since tube socks. I rock that is all!

4 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I don't remember your hair being short like that. I also held the special job of working at the CO-OP. One night I was vacuuming the front rug when I realized someone was standing just outside the glass door staring at me (it was dark outside). Scary!! It was one of the guys from the grain mill. He asked me out!! I think that was the only person I ever had the guts to says "no way" to.

Shellianne said...

lol....oh. that shirt. lol.. and, um you're a mom and do hair on the side?

i didn't know that.

i can't believe you actually did a report on "the pirate and his lady." if i were you, I'd be embarrassed I read it in the first place...oh wait. I am embarrassed.

KTG said...

Ya, most people don't know I'm a mom and do hair on the side. It's a little know fact. And I'm glad that there were many scared girls that worked at the CO-OP! Fun times!

Sandi said...

Those were the good old days. I love the picture, you should go for the mushroom cut again.