Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hippo Bird Eye Two Ewes!

So It was Mfish's birthday this past week and we went to SLC to celebrate! It was loads of fun. We first went to IKEA, then Plato's Closet, then we went to HAPPY NAILS-which was probably the highlight. I got a pedicure and also my nails done for the very first time! I know. I know. I'm a bit slow on the girl thing, but better late than never I say! We then went to Envy so M could get her massage. I started this interesting book called Baby Catcher It is cronicles of a modern mid-wife. Highly interesting. Then we went to dinner at P.F. Changs. It was good. Then only because it was M's birthday did I subject myself to The Transporter 3. SHHHHHEHEHEH. I'm ashamed. It of course was D-U-M-B. Kitty really liked it. Figures. So here are the pics!











2 comments:

Shellianne said...

my favorite is of M in front of the "cheese cave." i never knew there was such a place.

Christensen Family said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me but I ran across your blog. It is fun to see all the trenton people's blogs. Hey I also know a single guy that's nice if your look'n. well I gave Andrea my email so if you would also like to view my blog it is (my email) ninnycracker@hotmail.com Hey take care.


Amanda (Eliason) Christensen.