Monday, February 4, 2008

Should I feel guilty?



So, yesterday two of my roommates and I spent a couple of hours shoveling the snow that continued to accumulate on our driveway. This morning you can't even tell that we did anything. We also were afraid to drive the Canyon this morning so, our manager said to stay home until the roads were clear. So, I have been putting up with the local radio station in hopes that they will tell us that we do not need to travel to work today. So far I have heard the sultry sounds of Boys To Men, All 4 One, Robert Palmer, and Lional Richie. Awesome. My roommate just came in to tell me that the sun has appeared and the snow has stopped. Great. Work.
Last night Dovely, and Camilla played with me in the snow. It was fun times. We built a fort and terrorized the neighbors. One neighbor tried to burn my pants with a candle lighter. Should I feel bad that I packed his door jam with snow?

1 comment:

Shellianne said...

um, ya. I'm not really sure that's the way to keep friends but what do I know. It's pretty clear that i don't have a lot of friends since my exile to the south.