Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun times Denver



So, The M and I went to Denver over the weekend to see Sabey Baby marry Dan The Man.
Here are a few joys along the way...



M and I were a bit frightened by the fact that the Women's bathroom was a tornado shelter...



I have no idea WHY this artwork is in the Denver Airport...creepy....



Why is M eating my hair?



Yes folks...that IS a bird in her hair!





Why oh WHY is there a place called Loaf N Jug!!!!



Dale Chehuly exhibit at the Pismo gallery.



We TOTALLY ate Joe's Crab Shack!










M dismembering her dinner.



Just fillin' up the tank. M for some reason thought it was entertaining.

4 comments:

Shellianne said...

um. that's funny. why didn't you get a full picture of sabey. looks like an interesting ensemble.

Christy said...

love crab - i was a little jealous of the crab bib :) M looked super in it! you can pass that along!

Andrea said...

Like the bird! What fun you single gal you!

KTG said...

I was bored while load photos so, the one you can almost see her dress I didn't put up. She has a reception I think this weekend. It was an interesting ensemble, but very her and very pretty.