Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been 10 years!





So, back in the day...my friend A-lou and I decided to stretch our little 18 year old wings and go to a ROCK concert! I know, I know, ya'll are surprised. It was our first concert and I'm glad that we decided on the wonderful Collective Soul. I remember sitting on the back of the bus listening to a mix tape of CS and Juice Newton with LJK and thinking that someday I would be a rock star. "Well, it's ten years later and still I haven't a clue" But I did get to go out to the West Desert and see CS again! It was awesome! They sounded great and they had a lot of audience involvement. But best of all I rocked the casbah with some amazing ladies that I miss and love. Thanks for playin and maybe in another ten years we can do it again. Here is a new song they sang for us-p.s. it was the only song I didn't know!

Luff

p.p.s. I tried to put a Juice Newton video on here but YouTube wouldn't let me! SAD DAY!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S Mr. T you should be a little nervous because Hellbot has a thing for the drummer;)

2 comments:

Shellianne said...

oh c'mon! the drummer was hilarious. the fan, the hair, the teeth.

you know you loved him.

Elise said...

I just watched the music video from the last post...and you are right! Pain and love really DO transcend all language barriers! I couldn't help but feel awkward for all those tweens and their misunderstood hormones :)