Thursday, February 25, 2010

I may be a permanent res yo!

I just received some breakin' boogaloo news that my counter offer has been accepted and barring a series of unfortunate events I will be the proud owner of 1300 sq feet of pure joy! I'd like to thank the little people who overdraw their accounts every day that pay my salary and made this condo buying experience possible (you do it all for me!) In celebration I raise my 45 cal-no-sugar-added fudge sickle to all of you! I'm movin' to Smithfield!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Congrats!!!! Let me know if you if you need help moving.

Mandy said...

HEY!!! Congrats! We'll have to have a housewarming party.
Karaoke.
You know it baby.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Just in time to get your big tax credit too. Congrats!

Elise said...

NO way! You are buying a house!? that's what REAL people do...you are going to be a real person! I won't believe it until I see it :) I do want to see it, by the way!