Friday, November 27, 2009

The Brotherhood

So Big Boy finally finished all the req's for his Eagle Scout. I'm very proud of him and of me other brothers for putting forth the dedication to achieve such a mighty honor. They read this long thing about it being a brotherhood. I thought it was a little funny, but I think that the program teaches a lot. Enjoy the pics! I love that we may just have the largest eyes of any genetic pool I've ever seen.








We also got to spend some time watching TV in the hospital and I thought this was the funniest sign!







And finally I took some family pics for a lady I work with. Here are some. Some I like better than others, but I'm still learning.



1 comment:

debra cay said...

The family pics are beautiful...as usual! You are a great photographer!!! Why did you include the "duh" photo of me though!?! Thanks for the support at the hospital. I love you!
Mom xoxoxo