Monday, September 7, 2009

Das Derby...the joy of humanity!

So we went to the Derby a few weeks ago and these are the pics I thought needed to be visible to the world.






Some of the photos next just make me sooooo happy!

This child just kept staring at SB. As you can see be the second photo he loved the attention!




This fellow is definitely too fly for a white guy...and the future president of McD's on main street.



I didn't know that there was a white version of Cheech and Chong, but I've been wrong before.



SB thought that I was taking a photo of his hawk like nose, but as you can see someone else has found his way into my animal like visual of humans.



I FOUND HIM! I FOUND HIM! And ya'll said that Big Foot was a fib!



Now here is a fine example of why I may never have children. They either grow up to be future night walkers or the boy who just can't figure out what they are wearing (he's in the background) Still a funny photo of girls just wanting to have fun.



And last but not by any means least...you can't have a derby without a smack down! These two fellas look like they are about to throw down their torches and raise the roof with their fists! Okay they just looked funny to me, harmless I'm sure...



Well, if you didn't make it to the derby I hope you lived vicariously through me pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you actually watch the derby at all?

Elise said...

Oh man that was funny! You see all sorts when you go to things like demolition derbys :) I think I saw one of those cars on a trailer the other day when I was driving on the highway. It made me just s'happy!

Elise said...

I just looked at this post again, and it is too much! I can't believe you got photos of all those people!
You know, there was a guy on the mission who swore that sasquatch was real and I didn't believe him. Boy do I feel silly now!
And Cheech and Chong...and the fly white guy, I can't get over it :)

KTG said...

Well, I would say I watched the Human Derby more than the mechanical derby...Sabey Baby! How are you? I miss you and I want to meet your little one!

Kassie and Jordon said...

hehe, you didn't know I was havin' a baby and I didn't know you had a blog. We're even! I'm so happy I can cyber-stalk you even better now!