Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blue Halooooouuuuu!

So I had a rockin good time on the 4th of July. I went down to Hellbot's with Big Boy and the small one. It was lots of good times. Here are some pics from it. We went to Stadium of fire. I've never been before and I loved, loved, loved it. I totally cried more than once. And we got to see.......THE JONAS BROTHERS! It was pretty funny. They did a good job and were entertaining. I mostly loved that there were lots of parents there with small kids rockin out as well.






So, one of these pics is of a funny dancer that I loved. He was going for the gold. Another is of BB and SO pestering each other. They enjoyed the fighting more than Hell and I did. AND then there are the pics of a random stranger. Yes, I feel like the Fug, but it was soooo funny. He was rockin out the whole time and then he kept walking over to the "purse pooch" and kissing it! I can't tell you how many boundries that is breaking....ick.






Small one got a hold of the camera and this is what happened. Funny,







Here are some pics of the works and our long long long long did I mention long wait to get out of the parking lot. Also for Hell and Mountain Man's 1st year love we made breakfast for dinner and it was yummy!




3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! Those are great fireworks pictures! They look so cool, you must have a great camera! And I like your photoshop revised pictures...I want to learn how to do that too. I have the software, now I just have to learn how to use it :)

I'm glad you had a great 4th. We were somewhere out on the lawn watching the same fireworks (over the tops of trees, of course).

Anonymous said...

Big Boy???? no his new name is Stink Bait!

Shellianne said...

I'm awesome, you're awesome. WE'RE ALL AWESOME.