Friday, May 22, 2009

Crimson death march

So the SB finally got me moving. We went on the Crimson Trail up Logan Canyon. I havn't been on a hike in years sadly and so I was SLOW MOVING! But is was beautiful and I was with wonderful people who just waited for me. Thanks for the fun times. Also I just bought photoshop elements so I'm excited to take a class or figure out how to make these pics ever better! SB also gave me some pics of a stroll we took in spring of 2006 right after I got home from Washington. SO FUNNY! They were our "engagement" photos! I love that we both wore the same sweater that day and I'm in some hot polyester pants! Love me love them!


2 comments:

Crystyne said...

Those ARE some H.O.T. pants!

My word verification is "bleed")

Christensen Family said...

you really take some nice pictures.