Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Death and Hell

That is what I am calling the Sardine Canyon these days. Today it closed about ten thousand times. That should have been my first clue that I should have stayed in bed all day. It was super slow at work so they wouldn't even have missed me. They closed it while I was driving home, good thing I left early! Also I had to pee sooooooo bad by the time I got home because of the nerves and white-knuckled grip on me wheel. BUT I didn't stop at the gas station I made it all the way home. I'mabiggirlIam! Don't ever use the restrooms at the Phillips 66/Burger King. SICK! And I mean disease sick. Maybe that's why my health is declining over the years. I got brainworm from the bathroom at P66! Well that is my rant and I hope all ya'll enjoyed the snow today and made it home safely. Here is a funny video I saw today and felt you should experience the joy of February. Peace.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhuHbxkYm8

3 comments:

Mandy said...

HEY- I would have missed you. Greatly.

Speaking of death and hell, you're home, and I'm not. Hope you're happy. :P

Anonymous said...

What a funny video clip! I didn't even realize that we say February without the "r" (Feb/u/ary). Have a safe time driving the crazy canyon with no potty stops!
Love you, Mom xoxoxo

Shellianne said...

who are these people? i mean, who really wants to sing about February?