Sunday, September 21, 2008

Notes on a scandal...

So, on Sat I went over to my Grandma Davis' house to help clean up some "presious things" and haul them off. WOW. Words cannot explain the amounts of stuff that she had. Random stuff at that. I took just a couple of pictures. One is from the first haul to the DI the others are of just random stuff. I did get to keep something that makes my sore back TOTALLY worth it. I am now the owner of one "All New Hand Finished Cleopatra Wig." I know. Be jealous. I am.








I also bought a couch and a loveseat. It was one of those moments that you realize you have grown up a little. I don't like it. I like the couches, but I don't like the idea that I have to be responsible. Don't old married couples buy stuff like that? I'm perpetually 13 in my mind so this purchase has cracked that little shell of mine and now I'm working hard to repair the knowlege damage. In the immortal words of Peter Pan "I'm never growing up!" P.S. Little D is obsessed with his hair right now so, I decided to help him style it so that he would be the coolest kid in the first grade. He did the Flock of Seagulls hairdo on his own. I'm very proud of what he has acomplished at such a young age. And the Lou had to have her two min of glory.







P.P.S Just so you know. She does bite and we think that she might have rabis or you might turn into a holy terror.

4 comments:

The Cottle Family said...

So you bought a sofa, wow that is growing up. How is the job going? Any new men in your life? I am now a full time stay at home mom!!! I thought I would have more time in my day once I became a stay at home mom, but it is the same amount of hours as before, 24 can you belive it! Anyways it looks like you are doing well. Love April
P.S. Did I tell you Ian Bassett, Nicks friend got married? I have pictures posted on my blog, it was like a month ago.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I HAVE THE CUTEST, SMARTEST, MOST BITING GRANDKIDS IN THE WORLD!!! Love them all, and you too!
Mom xoxoxo
ps: why didn't you scoop up all of those Serenity Pads while you were hunting for treasures?

Shellianne said...

wow. we have a crazy family. i was hoping to get a couple of those serenty pads but it appears they've all been spoken for.

Andrea said...

Random stuff...yes. I was just shaking my head the whole time. Pencil boxes full of quilting blocks in the bathroom closet along with 10 foot RCA cables...yes. Keys from every house she has ever owned...yes. A genuine fur coat...yes. Boxes and boxes of powdered milk...yes. I just couldn't believe it all. I didn't even see the first loads to the DI.